Due to significant growth, we are looking for Payroll Administrators to join our Payroll team in Bury.
Do you love analysing data, building spreadsheets and solving mathematical problems?
We have an exciting opportunity for multiple people to join our well-established Payroll team on a permanent basis. We're looking for people who will ensure accurate and timely processing of monthly payrolls, whilst maintaining outstanding customer service.
Full training will be provided. There is opportunity for progression within this role.
The role is a full-time position based in our Bury office.
Please note: this post is not based in a school, but provides remote support to a range of schools and academy trusts.
- Confidence in ability to use payroll and pensions systems such as iTrent
- Sound knowledge of compliance with day-to-day payroll processing
- Ability to work within a team and to manage own time effectively
- Ability to build and sustain relationships
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly professional and approachable manner
- Adaptive and solutions-based approach to payroll administration and systems
- You truly love connecting with customers and helping them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results driven without compromising quality
- Good with numbers and ability to analyse data
- Thrives in a dynamic environment
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Solid work ethic with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Passionate about details